LINCOLN Power Wave S500
The muti-process Power Wave® S500 is packed with Lincoln Electric performance technology for welding on thicker materials. It provides an extreamely fast arc response, includes over 65 standard welding waveforms for optimized performance on almost any application and efficiently converts input power to reduce operational costs.
- PowerConnect™ Technology (Patent-Pending) – Automatically adjusts to input power from 200-600V, 50 or 60 Hz, three phase. Welding output remains constant through the entire input voltage range.
- Tribrid™ Power Module – Exceptional welding performance with high power factor and efficiency.
- CheckPoint™ – A cloud-based system to view or analyze your welding data. Track equipment usage, store weld data, configure fault limits and more.
- Standard 115V (10A) AC Duplex Auxiliary Power Receptacle – Features patentpending Surge Blocker™ Technology to ensure simultaneous welding performance is not compromised by high starting current devices such as grinders (typically requiring 60A or more peak surge current).
- Durable Case – IP23 rated to withstand harsh environments.
- Standard Ethernet – Allows for effortless software upgrades through powerwavesoftware.com
- Stick, DC TIG, Pulsed DC TIG, MIG, Pulsed MIG, Flux-Cored
- K2904-1 Power Wave S500
- K3187-2 Power Wave S500 Ready-PaK
- K3186-2 Power Wave S500 One-PaK
- 200/208/220/230/380/400/415/460/575/ 3/50/60
Input Current @ Rated Output
- 3 Ph / 40% Duty Cycle: 80/73/41/37/29A
- 3 Ph / 100% Duty Cycle: 60/54/30/27/21 A
- 5-550 Amps
- GMAW: 550A/41.5V/40%
- GMAW: 450A/36.5V/100%
- 150 lbs. (68 kg)
- H x W x D : 22.5 x 14 x 24.8 in. (571 x 355 x 630 mm)